TV2118 7 Pin Large Socket Electronic Trailer Tester
Functions of Electronic Tester Please Note this is an updated TV2118
How Does It Operate
- Connect Red Clip to Positive and Black Clip to Negative to a battery .
- Plug in Trailer Plug to Electronic Circuit Tester Socket. 15 Amp Circuit Protection fuse
- To test trailer light and circuits individual.Switch on each circuit one on at a time, each circuit has its own individual coloured LED, to indicate power .Right & Left Turn Green, LEDTail Yellow LEDELB Blue, LEDStop Red, LED
- To test Trailer Electric Brake Magnetic coils that are housed in the braking hub of theTrailer, switch on ELB, the Blue LED will illuminate.A sounding device must sound in the tester to indicate the electrical brake circuits are connected tothe Magnetic Coils .
- If the blue LED comes on and NO sound there is a open circuit fault in the trailer Electrical Brake Circuit .
Check all wiring to trailer hub magnets.
- Wheel magnets are incorrectly connected in series Must be in parallel
- Poor or high resistance in eclectic brake trailer wiring
- It is handy to have to TV AMP digital 20 map meter to test current draw up to 20 amps
Can be used with other Trailer Adapters
100% Australian Design & owned